Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-4 released

Hey!

W dniu 16.06.2015 o 09:33, Simos Xenitellis pisze:
> The second URL appears to be
> https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+milestone/ww22-2015
> There is no "ww22-ota" milestone in the list.
>
> Also, I noticed that the seven new keyboard layouts have not been
> included to OTA-4,
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-keyboard/+bug/1440722
> Is there an ETA for that?
>
> Thanks,
> Simos

Thanks for noticing, it was an obvious typo from my side. All in all
remember that the milestone itself has bugs fixed that might have not
been visible on the previously released stable image. Many of those bugs
have been introduced by the initial switch to vivid.

As for the keyboard changes - those landed in wily some time ago but
didn't get a release for the stable images. They are now in the
stable-overlay and are scheduled for the next official OTA - OTA-5,
planned for mid-July.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak