Re: Wi-Fi off drains battery

OK. I will investigate further. If I get more results or a third person
with the same problem will raise out, I will file a bug report. Do you have
an idea against which component shoult it be filed?

As of more intensive usage: I have a feeling that when lefting the phone
the whole night with wifi off it has less power the with wifi on. No other
usage at night.

Marek