Re: Wi-Fi off drains battery

Marek: I've just asked someone who owns this device too and he has the same
problem as we. I have a theory, If I am right ubuntu-push-client checks
notifications every 5 minutes, but if you disable data connections (Wifi
and 3G) it tries more times and for longer (because connection timeout)
period and it holds the phone in wake for longer time, than if data
connection is enable. But it is only my own theory without any proof. :)

So please fill a bugrepot and share the link with us. Thanks. )