Re: BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

On 22.06.2015 14:57, Matthias Apitz wrote:

> As I said, the beast came up again to life after connecting it to USB.
> Let's say, I do not have any netbook in such a moment, what is the
> procedure to do a reset-reboot?

Keep the power button pressed for > 10 secs. Usually that makes it turn
off and you should be able to turn it on again.

However, I do have seen a state once where it wouldn't turn off, even
pressing the power button for a long time. In that cases keeping Vol- &
Power button always helped me to eventually make it go into recovery
mode. From there, just reboot it normally once again.

I should add that I only had it seen in this state after *heavily*
modifying the rootfs due to development activities.

Br,
Michael