Re: Developer support

Hi everyone,

I think a common highlight for the #ubuntu-app-devel channel that all
coreapps, sdk and any other developers could use is a really good idea.
I propose something like 'appdevs' as the keyword, but as with Nekhelesh
I'm not very creative with names, so open to other suggestions.

I hope we can implement this in the near future, as I know it would
personally assist with me helping/answering others questions if I could
watch a common highlight, rather than monitoring the channel for any
question-like messages.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Hayzen
Sent on Ubuntu GNU/Linux using Thunderbird
http://www.andrewhayzen.co.uk/

This message has been digitally signed.