Re: [Call for testing] Wi-Fi Hotspots (Internet tethering)

Nice! The menu is there now and I will test it soon. First issue:
Backbutton still doesn't work.

By the way it is on a BQ E4.5 and I looked at the correct menu, in
German simply "Netz", would be in English "Net(work)".

Thank's for all the good advices.