Re: [Call for testing] Wi-Fi Hotspots (Internet tethering)

should this work on a bq 15.04 r24
i installed the ppa

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ci-train-ppa-service/landing-046

and then ran
sudo apt-get install indicator-network qml-module-ubuntu-connectivity libconnectivity-qt1 ubuntu-system-settings libsystemsettings1

it upgraded the two packages

wifi enabled cant see wifi hotspot in mobile

Wayne