Re: Feedback to previous realease

Hey,

W dniu 27.07.2015 o 14:42, Sam Bull pisze:
> On Mon, 2015-07-27 at 13:26 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
>> Thanks for reporting the bug! It's a known issue with mako devices
>> sadly... somehow slipped through QA because of the tight deadlines with
>> all other devices. This will be fixed for OTA-6.
>
> I thought this was going to be fixed with a 'hotfix' quickly? I'm about
> to go on holiday end of this week, and so won't have any data access.
> So, my phone is going to be completely unusable for the entire holiday?!

Yes, indeed, from what I know the product team was considering a hotfix
release as soon as the fix is available, but currently that has not yet
been scheduled with us, the Landing Team. For now it's still targeted
for OTA-6.

It might be a mako-specific hotfix release as well if it comes to
fruition - i.e. without re-spinning the images for other platforms. But
as I said... even though I would personally love the fix released as
soon as it's available, no one from the product team explicitly
requested a re-spin yet.

We'll try to get this resolved ASAP. For now, we're all still waiting
for the complete fix.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak