Re: Feedback to previous realease

Hey,

Answering my own e-mail...

W dniu 27.07.2015 o 15:38, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak pisze:
> Hey,
>
> W dniu 27.07.2015 o 14:42, Sam Bull pisze:
>> On Mon, 2015-07-27 at 13:26 +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak wrote:
>>> Thanks for reporting the bug! It's a known issue with mako devices
>>> sadly... somehow slipped through QA because of the tight deadlines with
>>> all other devices. This will be fixed for OTA-6.
>>
>> I thought this was going to be fixed with a 'hotfix' quickly? I'm about
>> to go on holiday end of this week, and so won't have any data access.
>> So, my phone is going to be completely unusable for the entire holiday?!
>>

> Yes, indeed, from what I know the product team was considering a hotfix
> release as soon as the fix is available, but currently that has not yet
> been scheduled with us, the Landing Team. For now it's still targeted
> for OTA-6.
>
> It might be a mako-specific hotfix release as well if it comes to
> fruition - i.e. without re-spinning the images for other platforms. But
> as I said... even though I would personally love the fix released as
> soon as it's available, no one from the product team explicitly
> requested a re-spin yet.
>
> We'll try to get this resolved ASAP. For now, we're all still waiting
> for the complete fix.
>
> Best regards,

Pat just requested a re-spin, so I'll be preparing the required bits.
The fix also seems to be fully available, as the telepathy-ofono change
looks like not being required to fix the bug itself. And all other
required changes are already in the overlay.

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 www.canonical.com