Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Train Spreadsheet now fully migrated

Hey Robert!

It seems the transition wasn't complete. It seemed that the status if a
silo is ready for QA or not was not migrated, so QA didn't have anything
to test. I now manually migrated that and suspect that everything should
be ok.

Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team
 lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx