Re: HERE maps

hi,
Am Montag, den 03.08.2015, 17:43 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015 17:29:22 (CEST), Oliver Grawert escribió:
> > hi,
> > l.
> >
> > so you prefer to wait 20min for a GPS fix instead ?

> I just run a test:
>
> - enabled GPS
> - started the app SensorStatus
> - got a fix in 70 secs (and I am sitting below a big sunumbrella)
> - started OSMTouch which shows my location
>
> more I do not need

hmm, if i use the ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/ubuntu channel which
explicitly omits all nonfree bits that arent actually needed to boot
(like AGPS blobs) my device takes actually the mentioned 15-20min ... if
you had a fix before this will indeed be faster since it gets cached.
just talking about the first fix when you get out of your house ...

(i actually wonder if there is a bug with the disabling of HERE in your
case)

ciao
	oli