Re: Telegram Bug

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm running Cutegram on desktop and two
phones, all signed in to same account. I send a message and wait, no
crashes. I'm wondering if this may be affecting only far east, as the issue
has been reproduced by you (from Australia I assume :) ?) and three team
mates in Asia. I reached out to TTF again. We should not be receiving the
AUTH_KEY_UNREGISTERED.