Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

El día Monday, August 10, 2015 a las 04:36:16PM -0400, Robert Schroll escribió:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > I tried to understand how to make something install/deploy-able out of
> > the SDK,  with the help of Niklas; but I think I'm a bit far away from
> > how to do this.
>
> If you haven't already seen it, you might be interested in this blog
> post [1] by Michael Zanetti about manually creating and installing
> click packages.  It's nearly two years old, but I believe it's still
> largely correct.  It's what we had to made do with before the Qt
> Creator plugins gained these features.
>
> Robert
>
> [1] http://notyetthere.org/on-manually-creating-click-packages/

Hello Robert,

I run into the following error after creating the click package:

    # click build mutt.click
    Successfully built package in './com.ubuntu.developer.mapitz.ubuntu-mutt-app_0.1_all.click'.

    $ sudo click install com.ubuntu.developer.mapitz.ubuntu-mutt-app_0.1_all.click
    Cannot install com.ubuntu.developer.mapitz.ubuntu-mutt-app_0.1_all.click: Signature verification error: debsig: Origin Signature check failed. This deb might not be signed.

    $ sudo click register --user=phablet com.ubuntu.developer.mapitz.ubuntu-mutt-app_0.1_all.click
    Usage: click register [options] PACKAGE-NAME VERSION

    click: error: need version

    $ sudo click register --user=phablet ubuntu-mutt-app 0.1_all
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/bin/click", line 86, in <module>
        sys.exit(main())
      File "/usr/bin/click", line 82, in main
        return mod.run(args)
      File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/click/commands/register.py", line 54, in run
        registry.set_version(package, version)
    GLib.Error: click_database_error-quark: ubuntu-mutt-app 0.1_all does not exist in any database (0)

Any ideas? Do you need the *.json files? They are here:

http://www.unixarea.de/manifest.json
http://www.unixarea.de/ubuntu-mutt-app.json
http://www.unixarea.de/ubuntu-mutt-app.desktop

Thanks