Re: Landing team 13.08.15

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 13.08.2015, 21:53 -0400 schrieb Robert Schroll:

> Neither stable or rc have images for manta or flo.  Should we be on
> rc-proposed, or would it be better to stay on the (stale) devel channel?

it isn't stale, everything landing in 15.04 lands there in parallel and
i'm sure you will also find some experimental features the other
channels don't have but it is also completely incompatible with any
store apps (temporary) due to C++ ABI changes. it still suffers from the
aftermath of the gcc5 transition, not everything is sorted with that
either yet and due to the fact that 15.10 will never show up on any
actual devices by definition the attention for it is very low.

ciao
	oli