Re: Lock Screen

Peter,

Thanks for the background.

I totally agree that the circle concept should be carried further.

Locked - Circle Messages
Unlock tool, Pin, Pattern, heck with the points of the circle you could
use a pattern to spell the phrase (swypish)

It could also be a Home Screen using points of the circle to access
common scopes (maybe even Inside the circle on an app by app basic)

This might allow us to get rid of the app list from the scopes.
it is on the quick launch bar... so we still have access...

Tom