Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto improvements, Dashboard deprecation

On Aug 27, 2015 9:54 AM, "Rodney Dawes" <rodney.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> One small thing that I think would help a lot, is to have the link to
> the PPA, have the "/+packages" added to the end of the URL. The main PPA
> page by itself is pretty much useless, and what I need is to get at the
> links to download the armhf .debs that were built, or to see build logs,
> which are all on the +packages page.

Hmmmmmmm, I'm not sure about this one. I /just/ went live with a change
that puts a ton of useful (to me) info in the ppa description field, if i
make this change as you say then I'd have to click extra to get to what i
want. Unfortunately the description isn't shown on the other page.

Maybe we could have both links? That might clutter it a bit too much, not
sure what would be best.