Re: [Bulk] Problem with Today scope after OTA 6

Enabling and disabling the calls scope don't fix the problem with today scope.

Even when i try to load the calls scope alone it shows nothing. I have version 1.3.1 installed.

I will try unistalling and installing it again and will report back.

However I think that a broken child scope making an aggregation scope not function right is a bug.