Re: General Slowness after OTA-6 update

Follow-up on my WiFi (indicator) issue after OTA-6:

> 4.) When I come back into reach of a WiFi network (e.g. when turning
> home) the phone doesn't automatically reconnect. (Makes me continue
> using up mobile broadband traffic.)

I noticed today this could be a network indicator problem, rather than
an actual WiFi reconnection issue: My phone shows an empty WiFi
indicator at the moment (as if WiFi were out of reach), but no mobile
broadband indicator either (usually "H" for HSDPA). I've disabled
mobile traffic in the network settings to be sure, and websites (e.g.
the Skype web app) load normally.

Though I *believe* I also had the "H" indicator (broadband) active,
i.e. WiFi not reconnecting, after getting home last week. This could
of course have been any network issue, maybe not caused by the mobile
device.

Peter