Re: Does Ubuntu Touch support self-hosting?

Recommended way to install regular .deb packages on Ubuntu Phone?
https://askubuntu.com/questions/620740/recommended-way-to-install-regularcli-deb-packages-on-ubuntu-phone/623311#623311

You can compile on the device, in a chroot, if you really need to. I
wouldn't recommend bothering with such thing though, unless there is
some absolute pressing need to do so.