Re: [ubuntu-sdk] on Ubuntu 15.04 (desktop) black screen and "emergency mode" after ubuntu-sdk uninstallation

Hi lgd thank you for your reply.

Yes, I get a desktop when I use recovery mode. This is the only way to get a desktop.

I see that the filesystem it's already in readable and writable mode because apt-get work, and yes I have eth connection. What I can do to check if filesystem is RW?

"ubuntu-desktop" it's already installed, I checked it by synaptic. I tried to reinstall it, but no change.

I think there's something wrong with "/home" filesystem, because in recovery when I try to use "fsck" I obtain an error message for /dev/sda4 (my /home partition).

I tried to reinstall Ubuntu 15.04 by usb drive, but the installation failed. During the installation I can select partition, user name, ecc, but the writing process freeze at the beginning.

Thank you.

Marco