Re: [Meizu MX4] The sent button in messaging app won't respond

Hi

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Marco Graziotti <graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> same problem for me in Meizu MX4 (arale r4).
> When I write an sms or mms message if the cursor remain on the "text box",
> the send button don't work, I have to tap on the "telephone number box" to
> permit at the send button to work.

Tried to reproduce it locally, but here it is working.

> There's a bug open?

I don't think there is a bug opened for that yet. Would you mind opening a
new one and including as much information as possible?