Re: [Meizu MX4] The sent button in messaging app won't respond

Thank you Gustavo for your reply.

Tell me what I have to include in the bug description and I proceed to open it. There's a particular file that I can check for you via terminal? or command via adb shell? I can attach it in the bug description.

Marco