Re: [Meizu MX4] The sent button in messaging app won't respond

Hi Gilles

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Gilles Moreau <skrum365@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just found chat was going on With this bug. In fact, the app is
> doing just fine. I saw that there is a strip in the middle of the
> screen where the touch is not responding at all. It goes from the left
> side to the right.

Interesting, I am not sure what could have caused that. In any case, we are
making sure the touch area of the send button is increased so that it is
easier to press.

> I suppose It is a technical problem since it appears in every part of
> the phone. But I do not remember dropping accidently my phone or any
> event of this kind...
>
> I think, but I am not sure, that it appeared right after OTA-6.
>
> Any suggestions ?

I am not sure, maybe if there is a way to dump touch events to make sure
they are being recognized by the system, but that's beyond my knowledge
unfortunately.

Thank you for spending time investigating the issue anyways.

Le jeudi 24 septembre 2015, Marco Graziotti <graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx> a