Re: SDcard content not visible

Thanks James, reindexed now and sorted. Let me know if I can be any help with testing for your bugfix.

Cheers,

Mitchell

On Friday, 2 October 2015 12:51:07 PM AEST, James Henstridge wrote:
On 2 October 2015 at 06:46, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi James, sorry for the late reply - busy time of late. Attached are my
logs - let me know how you go. Still having issues - card is mounted, but
media scanner not picking up any music. I recently changed sdcards (16gb
from 8gb), however the system is recognising the new card, I can view files
on the device, etc., just not being picked up by music. New pictures
however taken with the camera seem fine.

Issue seems to be this:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  UNIQUE constraint failed: media_attic.id

Any ideas?

Can you please copy replies to: mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I work in the Arts (theatre company), and am flat out with projects right
now. Keen to see this sorted, but might miss something on the mailing list.

Thanks for the log files.  I have an idea about where the problem lies and
will work on a fix.  I've created a bug report to track it here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mediascanner2/+bug/1501990

To get your own device unstuck, try running the following commands in the
terminal or via "adb shell":

    stop mediascanner-2.0
    rm ~/.cache/mediascanner-2.0/mediastore.db
    start mediascanner-2.0

This will cause all your media to be reindexed from a clean slate, which
should resolve the issue.  When I get the fix ready it should be able to
deal with databases in this state, so waiting is another option (that could
be a while though: it will probably miss the imminent OTA release).

James.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device