Re: Mutitasking (was Owncloud App?)

W dniu 04.10.2015 o 05:58, Ted Gould pisze:
> Sure, for P2P you'd have to have something running in the background to
> automatic discovery and figuring out the diffs and polling the other
> hosts. I'd have a hard time getting excited about such a use-case, but
> it could be one.

A possible solution could be to register a helper with a file monitoring
service, that helper would be notified of new files in the shared
folders, and that helper could also send a push notification to the
other peer.

Right now I don't think a phone can send push notifications to another
phone directly, but I'm sure we can think of something.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.