Re: Hellos, Security, and other concerns.

You name it: Only by scripting. This is not out of the box at all.

Am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015 06:56:56 CEST schrieb Matthias Apitz:
El día Sunday, October 18, 2015 a las 01:13:50AM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

it definitely works out of the box since it was implemented 2 years
ago. it gets used and tested regulary on ubuntu desktops and laptops with the aquaris 4.5. i just now plugged the USB into my laptop and ran
"android-gadget-service enable rndis" in the terminal app on the phone.
network manager on the laptop properly obtained an IP and I can browse
the web.

+1

I use this every day to connect my netbook to the Internet using the BQ
as a router while the BQ uses data mobile, i.e.:

netbook ---(USB)---> BQ ---(data mobile) ---> Internet

I just plug it in and the rest is done by scripting and FreeBSD' devd
automagically. I don't even think in this any more.

It works without any issue.

	matthias

--
Versendet mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu Phone