Re: URL dispatcher in webbrowser

It's not so much the protocol that need overriding in that case, but
particular URLs. This is the role of url-dispatcher.

On the desktop, we have the Chrome extension which offers to open a webapp
when a particular URL is navigated to. And there is a prototype silo with
that feature ported to the phone.
https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/#/ticket/427

We see this as a step towards supoorting an upcoming W3C standard around
installable webapps (see https://w3c.github.io/manifest/) At the moment, we
can detect installed webapps. Then we could support a subset of the
standard that lets developers link to a preferred app in our store. Then at
some point support webapps being added on-the-fly to the app scope.