Re: OTA-7 on bq e4.5 - first impressions

Factory reset solved it for me its a lot better after factory reset after the update ;)

Wayne
On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 13:03:59 UTC, Michael Terry wrote:
The "three times" bug is https://launchpad.net/bugs/1429887

It's difficult to reliably reproduce and determine what's causing it.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:39 AM, Alberto Pagliarini <batopa@xxxxxxxxx>