Re: Suggestion about translations / additional small release for strings after OTA

  Hi:

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> For now, when we found some error with OS, we must wait for next OTA and
>> live with that 4-8 weeks.
>> Is there a possibility to add some small updates for translations only
>> after OTA (maybe 3-5 days after OTA)?

  Language packs are exported weekly on Tuesdays in rc-proposed, so
it's the best place to test translations. To update translations on
stable images that currently that means to release another image,
which is no good, given all the work involved. A while back, we
discussed moving translation files to click packages, but I don't
think there is actual work done on that.

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz  | - All this moments will be lost
victor.ruiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | like tears in the rain