Re: phone turned off during the night

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM, François DM <ledjazz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Olivier,

Hi François,

> The same happens to me all the time since I purchased my phone BQ Aquaris E5
> HD one month ago. Basically everything works fine until I reach the range of
> 50%-30% of battery. Then it goes crazily fast down to 0% with no way to turn
> it on again unless I plugging it to the charger.
>
> Note that this happens even with no applications opened (I activated
> notifications only from the Telegram app), automatic brightness turned on,
> WI-FI and GPS features turned off, but with the track location turned on.
>
> I am glad to see that this may be a software issue and not an issue with the
> battery. I will submit my /var/log/syslog as soon as I can.

If the battery drains quickly, then it’s a different issue. If you can
reliably replicate it, it should be easy enough to identify the cause
of the problem, and fix it.
Please let the battery drain happen again, then plug it in to a
computer, and when you can turn it on again, grab a copy of
/var/log/syslog.
Then please file a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+filebug and
attach that log file.