Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-9 released

> [systemimage] Jan 28 18:40:08 2016 (8741) system-image-cli exception
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/main.py", line 350, in main
>     state.run_until('download_files')
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/state.py", line 178, in run_until
>     step()
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/state.py", line 218, in _get_blacklist_1
>     get_keyring('blacklist', url, 'image-master')
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/keyring.py", line 107, in get_keyring
>     (ascxz_src, ascxz_dst),
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/download.py", line 203, in get_files
>     self._get_files(records, pausable)
>   File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/systemimage/udm.py", line 179, in _get_files
>     missing, local_paths))
> AssertionError: Missing destination files: ['/var/lib/system-image/keyring.tar.xz', '/var/lib/system-image/keyring.tar.xz.asc']
> local_paths: [dbus.String('/tmp/blacklist (4).tar.xz'), dbus.String('/tmp/blacklist (4).tar.xz.asc')]

This is another known problem with udm[*].  Essentially what's happening here
is that system-image is requesting that udm download a bunch of files to a
specific destination location, but sometimes, and for reasons unknown, it
comes back with a successful signal without those files actually ending up in
the requested destination.  Because we've seen this problem before,
system-image includes these assertions.

Note that this case is different from FileNotFoundErrors which can also
legitimately happen with blacklist keyrings.  It's entirely valid that there
are no blacklists, and system-image won't crash if that happens, although it
will complain when other files contained in the update can't be found,
obviously.  Sometimes you will see FNFE tracebacks in the logs for blacklist
keyrings, and these can be ignored.

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] FTR, I don't work on udm, but since s-i uses it fairly extensively I've
seen -and reported- lots of these problems before.  Unfortunately it's been a
long while since udm got some love.