Re: mediaplayer-app occupies full screen

El día Tuesday, February 02, 2016 a las 12:12:11PM -0500, Rodney Dawes escribió:

> I meant, use Podbird to manage your podcast subscriptions, not to try to
> launch it with the stream URL simply by replacing mediaplayer-app with
> it in your command. Install the app from the store, and add the podcast
> to it which youa re trying to listen to (the rss podcast icon on its web
> site).

After some time I was able to add a single podcast URL into Podbird and
it plays. But, the podcasts are features of the schedule of the sender
and not the livestream, i.e. this does not help me.

Thanks anyway.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11 | UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)