Re: font size/ accessibility

Markus,

I guess the best place to look for "the right place" to get your voice
heard is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Components
This page lists all components of Ubuntu Touch, including links to the
project (sources) and its bug tracker.

I would suggest that "Toolkit and icon theme" is the best project to
post a bug report in for your specific request (although I see that
Pat is recommending canonical-devices-system-image, which is not
listed on this page). A "feature request" is equivalent to a "bug
report", just to assure you that what you do is right.

I like to always include a link back to the mailings list thread, so
people can go back there and read opinions that have been expressed.
The public archive is available from
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/ (you'll have to browse for
the appropriate discussion; there doesn't seem to be a search
feature).

Other useful links you make want to consult: (some that I found useful)
- https://design.ubuntu.com/
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MenuBar#System_status_menus_.28system_indicators.29

Posting a bug report is always a fulfilling experience, something
worth doing. It won't disappear as easily as discussions on the
mailing list. Though you may have to come back to your reports and bug
the responsible people. There is little traffic on the bug trackers (I
feel), so you need to take care of your babies yourself. Make yourself
heard! Be nasty.  :-)

Good luck!
Peter