Re: font size/ accessibility

On 02/11/2016 04:46 AM, Markus Wimmer wrote:
That sounds good, is there any real chance to get this realised ?
It would be nice in general if there were a page, where users could post
feature requests.
I really can't explain, but "askubuntu" feels for me like a kind of
black hole.

Speaking of "looking in the right place," I do want to mention that Ask Ubuntu is for peer-to-peer technical support, not for bug reports or feature requests!

We regularly send tech support questions on /r/Ubuntu to Ask Ubuntu. It's probably the best resource out there.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/