Re: New palette coming, are you ready?

In general, you should not use palette value sets which dos not correspond
to the actual state of the component. I.e. if you used the "selected" value
set on a component with normal state, that meant you were using the wrong
set, so your setup was wrong.

We have the first iteration of palette changes now, and further changes may
come later, if we see the contrast is not satisfying enough. The toolkit is
fixed now so with few exceptions all components are aligned to use the
palette, and those which are not, will be redesigned in the coming releases.

Sorry for the inconvenience.