Re: SDK planning

Hi Zoltan,

Thanks for sharing those informations... I'm looking forward for the
new components.

However, there's a request/idea I'd like to propose.

With UITK 1.2 a new ListItem component has been introduced. It
provides an attached property which makes life easier when we have to
deal with dragging gestures, items selection, and so on...
I would like to know if there's some plan for having a similar
component for grid views - let's call it AbstractCardItem - which
provides the same helpers.

Cheers,
Stefano