Re: SDK planning

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for your response. Your idea to create a grid view item similar to the new list item is cool and we will discuss about it today with the guys.

The driving force of the UI Toolkit development are the applications. So it would support this idea a lot if you could describe few exact use cases where this component would be used.

cheers,

bzoltan