Re: E5 OOB exerience

I get your point, but I disagree - I think touch is ready, and getting better every day. Have temporarily switched back to android due to a broken bq screen - I can't wait for my replacement to arrive! With all the quirks, difficulties, and missing apps, the overall experience is way better than android. Looking forward to ditching my Moto E with Marshmallow installed...