Re: E5 OOB exerience

> On 21 Mar 2016, at 17:27 , Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'd suggest contacting BQ - assuming that's where you bought the phone from.

Mitchell, I’m a Canonical developer, and I didn’t pay for the phone. It was sent to me by Canonical for my development work.

Not that it makes any difference. What I just went through totally sucks. Literally everything I did with the phone since I unpacked it, no matter how trivial, has failed. Followed by the “hmmm… I wonder whether the upgrade it just flashed has bricked my phone” experience (after the phone didn’t reboot following the OTA-9.1 update).

It’s hard to think of a more disappointing experience.

Michi.