Re: E5 OOB exerience

Fair enough! That said, I'm surprised you got shipped a phone with version 2 on it - I suspect coming direct from Canonical had something to do with it. Sounds like a really sucky experience, but I'm interested in your feedback once you try the most recent system. I'm not developing the system myself, but a user who finds it more than adequate for my needs.

Mitchell