Re: Clear webapp cache

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Ferdinand Holzner <
ferdinandholzner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> is it possible to clear the webapp cache, if something goes wrong?
>
> Sometimes i have trouble with the twitter webapp. It crashes and i think
> the only way to resolve this, is to clear the cache.

As Olivier said it is not possible and not in the works at the moment to
have
an option to clear those,

On an other level, webapps at an individual level can be setup to erase
their own cache
upon reinstall or uninstall but it is not the case for twitter,

One thing though is that it could be beneficial to indeed have per webapp
settings (a la webbrowser-app),
that allow this, I'll make sure to talk to design about this and follow up
on that,

Cheers
Alex