Re: Libertine

Am 25.03.2016 um 04:33 schrieb Stephen M. Webb:
> On 16-03-24 06:27 PM, lgd wrote:
>>
>> (EE) Fatal server error: (EE) Unrecognized option: -title (EE) XMir
>> has closed unexpectedly
>
> That indicates you have an old version of XMir.  You need at least
> version 2:1.17.2-1ubuntu0.1~overlay9 on your phone.

Thank you very much! I've added some new packages from the stable phone
ppa:
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay

sudo apt-get install xmir xserver-xorg-xmir xserver-xorg

(xserver-xorg-core was updatet, too.)

Restarted the phone and now after a new pidgin "Open" click there is a
new logfile with a new message:

(EE)
Fatal server error:
(EE) Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect: not accepted by server
(EE)
XMir has closed unexpectedly
(EE)
Fatal server error:
(EE) Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to send message to server: Success
(EE)
XMir has closed unexpectedly

Did somebody know or see the reason?

Looking for the two errors:

1.
https://launchpad.net/+search?field.text=Mir%3A+Failed+to+connect%3A+not+accepted+by+server&field.actions.search=Search

2.
https://launchpad.net/+search?field.text=Failed+to+connect+to+Mir%3A+Failed+to+send+message+to+server%3A+Success

With 1. there are good bug reports:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-pocket-desktop/+bug/1519644

I'll ask in IRC chat again, too. And link to here and then copy the
result back to here.

Greetings, Benno-007