So how will this tablet thingamie work then?

Ok, so my tablet is on order, brilliant. Can't wait. The only problem is
I'm joined at the hip to one device, my laptop.

So how exactly am I going to make hopping between devices sane? I've got
notes in Tomboy I access regularly, a scattering of files I often use and
my email accounts (not a problem, I can deal with accessing email
wherever). There's my browser bookmarks too.

So how do I synchronise all of this? I used to use Ubuntu One which did a
decent job for a while, I lost trust in it however on the day it decided to
delete my entire folder for no apparent reason!

Is there an application for keeping phone/tablet/laptop in unison yet?

Follow ups