Re: So how will this tablet thingamie work then?

count me as interested in this as well. I am not going for the tablet at this time, but I might at some stage. I have the phone and I am a bit disappointed at the lack of integration with Ubuntu that there is in Ubuntu. Even getting something like notifications to work between both devices would be great. It looks like the phone is targetted at someone who doesn't use Ubuntu, and it is equally non-integrating with all desktop operating systems!

Alan.