Re: ubuntu one

On 02/04/16 02:45, Rodney Dawes wrote:
I don't think syncing is the answer. For example, I am using 400 GB of
space in my home directory on my workstation. That's more than 10 times
the total amount of space my phone has. It would obviously be
impossible to sync it.
As I said before I don't particularly trust syncing. It simply needs to be access to bookmarks, my Tomboy notes and a select few files but in a sane way where I can keep them up to date on both devices. U1 ran away with itself once and deleted everything, I'd like something I control rather than something with a mind of its own.