Re: Landing team 31.03.16

Hey,

Thanks for the fix Łukasz, but I have bad news. Something's wrong with the
translation again, but now on the Date&Time indicator. I've attached a
screenshot of the issue. "Tomorrow" should be "Holnap" in Hungarian, and it
worked well with the previous images. Could somebody confirm it with
another language?