Re: Phone got slower after OTA-10

> May I know how to do the quick fix in unity8.conf?

There's no 100% safe way to apply the unity8.conf fix that is in the
merge proposal. Doing a mistake could make the device unbootable aside
from adb, so I think it's better not to instruct doing it. I was only
doing it to verify the bug fix in question.

It's only a partial fix to performance and not everyone might notice
the difference, since people have different tolerances. For example,
the low frame rate in task switcher or the webbrowser tab
opening/closing may be more noticeable and they do not have known
fixes yet. It's better to wait for proper fixes to be found and OTA
upgrades.

-Timo