Re: MX4 + adb

Most the problems with adb are caused by the flaky usb on MX4, but could be
others.

1) can you see MTP interface and transfer files to device?
 -> no) your USB is flaky, test different port, different USB cable....

 -> yes)  what adb client (host binary) are you using?
      -> one from Google, aka Android studio): make sure you update
~/.android/adb_usb.ini it should contain 0x2a45, without that file, adb
client will ignore any connected device not blessed by Google.
      -> one from Ubuntu ppa, you should see device or at least as
"unauthorised device" otherwise make sure you have developer mode enabled.

Using old adb client with new adb daemon should still show you as minimum
unauthorised device.

cheers
// Ondra