Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

El día Friday, April 15, 2016 a las 07:07:30PM +0200, Ingo Randolf escribió:

> when goint to Seetings -> Updates i see first:
> "checking for updates..." and then a progress-bar for downloading the
> Ubuntu update.
> the progressbar does not show any progress, but at finally disappears
> giving me the "Install and reboot" option.
>
> i guess the update is already downloaded and used.
>
> where is the update-data? can i remove it? maybe it works when i get a
> fresh download?
> in which log file would i see some indication for the update problem?

The files for the update are downloaded to:

phablet@ubuntu-phablet:/android/cache/recovery$ ls -l
total 152
-rw-r--r-- 1 root   root        0 Apr 12 07:07 last_install
-rw-r----- 1 root   root     9749 Apr 12 07:07 last_log_r
-rw------- 1 system system 137775 Apr 12 07:07 log

and deleted after the update; only the logs remain there (as in my case
above).

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!