Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

the log file in /android/cache/recovery reveals, that there is not
enough space on the disk to unpack the update.
that is good to know.
after cleaning the phone i have 3.7GB free space, but the update fails
again.

here the last lines in the log:

progress: 5819
tar: write error: No space left on device
I:Ubuntu update complete
Ubuntu update complete.
phablet@ubuntu-phablet:/android/cache/recovery$

here the disk-layout:

$ df -h
Filesystem                                   Size      Used     Avail
    Use%     Mounted on
udev                                         479M      4.0K      479M
1%         /dev
tmpfs                                         97M       336K     96M
1%        /run
/dev/mmcblk0p7                       4.4G      1000M  3.2G     24%
/userdata
/dev/mmcblk0p6                       2.0G      2.0G     0          100%
    /
/dev/loop0                                 41M      139M    1.8M    99%
      /android/system
none                                         4.0K        0
4.0K     0%         /android
tmpfs                                        481M      4.0K     481M
1%         /etc/fstab
/dev/disk/by-path/platform-mtk-msdc.0-part5  689M  222M  432M  34%
/android/cache
none                                         4.0K        0
4.0K    0%         /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs                                        481M      36K      481M
1%         /tmp
none                                         5.0M       0
5.0M    0%         /run/lock
none                                         481M      112K    481M   1%
        /run/shm
none                                         100M      0          100M
0%         /run/user
cgmfs                                        100K      0          100K
  0%         /run/cgmanager/fs
tmpfs                                        481M      0          481M
0%         /media
tmpfs                                        481M      4.0K     481M
1%         /var/lib/sudo
tmpfs                                         97M       52K      97M
1%         /run/user/32011
tmpfs                                         97M       0
97M     0%         /run/user/0
/dev/mmcblk1                           7.5G      1.5G      6.0G   20%
       /media/phablet/E4FE-434F

i don't know anymore what to erase to make more space available...
it looks like its only possible for the device to unpack ~50%. ealier in
the log file:
progress total: 10394

where is the update being unpacked?
/tmp?